The play's the thing in London's West End, but seeing one can be a pricey proposition. If you don't feel like taking out a second mortgage to pay for tickets, check out the Get Into London Theatre promotion, running through March 17, 2007. The promotion gives you the opportunity to buy discounted tickets to over 60 shows for f10 to f35. Offerings include hit musicals (among them, Monty Python's Spamalot, Mary Poppins, Porgy and Bess, Chicago, Les Miserables and Evita) along with dramatic productions by the Royal Shakespeare Company and National Theatre, dance performances by the National Ballet, and the English National Opera's Marriage of Figaro. Promotion partners are offering deals on dining and accommodations as well.
- Environmentally-aware travellers a fast growing niche
- Overlooked and Underrated: Ouro Preto, Brazil
- SA Tourism’s innovative Touch Table wins two Loerie Awards
- New warning on job cuts in SA hotels
- Pickpocket-proof: Money Belts and Their Alternatives
- London 2012 event listings 28 July: what’s on during the Olympics
- Ryan Shell new head chef at Haute Cabriere Cellar Restaurant
- KZN entrepreneurs in line for big rewards
- London’s top five quirky restaurants and bars
- London 2012 event listings 29 July: what’s on during the Olympics
- Emma’s Eccentric Britain: kitesurfing in Northumberland
- The Don Group quits hotel sector to get out of the red
- Olympic runs: the best places to stay for the Games within easy reach of London
- Покупаем chance Родственные слова 1.1.5 Этимология 1.1.6 Фразеологизмы и устойчивые сочетания.